Friday 29 May 2009

YES!! LET'S SHOUT IT OUT! IT'S HOLIDAYS

yes! holiday starts now.
and we just finished the two week long exam.
glad the we have finished all the papers.

this holiday is sure fun.
these are the thing i'm going to do in the holiday:

might go play basketball with zahomin and xinqi.
i miss basketball sooooo much.

oh, and shopping, with xinqi and xinyi, in queensbay.
hope that we can make it!! Gambade!
too bad seeman can go queensbay with me,
her holiday is packed with plans.

and Dangerous.
i'm sooo looking forward to it.
i have kahsing, sinyun in my group.
the other guy is from chunghwa.
i don't know who he is,
but me friend says he's his best friend.
anyway, all my friends,
wish me luck!!

and maybe school for wushu,
if the practice don't crash with Dangerous

well,
enough social life.
i'm gonna need time for myself.
so, there are a few books waiting for me. XD

friends, didn't get a chance to wish you all happy holiday.
so, happy holiday to all of you!!

No comments: