Friday 16 October 2009

highlights of the week

wednesday
after school, i went to driving school for car theory course. it was quite bored, actually, except for the photos of car accidents. there were photos of beheaded man with blood everywhere, of people trapped inside the flatten car or of a man with only half his head and brain and blood everywhere. one word to describe this, 'disgusting' but i was okay with the pictures, they didn't give me mush impact. well, after that, we were taken out to learn about what to do when you first got in to a car and blah blah blah. it wasn't interesting, so i'm not gonna trouble myself for typing it out. then it ended at 6.30. i went to tuition after that and i was washed out by tiredness.
friday
today is the day. the day that i'm actually driving the car, but it was only inside the driving school because i haven't got my learner's permit. it turned out alright, not difficult at all but was a bit tiring because kancil has a heavy steering wheel. both of my palm are extremely red after that, even until now when i'm typing this all out. there was only three things to do, the slope, the parking and tiga penjuru. my slope wasn't very good, so i'll have to work on it. by and large, i was pretty good, so the uncle said when going back home. now, i'm gonna go have my dinner, i didn't have my lunch just now as my mum was late to fetch me to the driving school, so i only had some biscuit and a sweets.

No comments: