Sunday 28 June 2009

rainy night

the sky is thundering..
just like last friday
which i was alone waiting for mum at the cafe
and the sky was raining with the company of strong wind and loud thunder
i was a bit scared..

just like in the morning, the rain is heavy after the striking thunder
the rain is heavy, but short
unlike in the morning which was very long
and it made me comfy
i slept in till 9.30am

this is not my main point, actually

all i want to say is
sometimes
rainy day makes me down
sometimes
it makes me stop and think
sometimes
it makes me comfy and sleepy

i like rainy day with clouds, thunders and wind
although it sometimes makes me scared
and i like sunny day
with clear blue sky, beautiful sea and little clouds
just like a mid summer day, which was the hottest of summer day

rainy day and sunny day
one of the strongest contrasts..
just like black and white
i like both
maybe this show that deep down
i have two completely different personalities..
i don't really understand
but maybe that's me
this is the simplest conclusion i can get..

No comments: